Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Thursday, December 6, 2012

St. Nick's Day!

My nephews came over early this morning and I didn't think it would be fair for the boys to open their stockings in front of them so St. Nick surprised us and came yesterday while we were at work and school!  The boys were crabby last night and didn't even notice their stockings were stuffed until Dale finally pointed it out.  They were ecstatic!  Will got an Iron Man, Max a Bumblebee, Levi a Hulk and they all got Christmas Jammie's and a Candy Cane of Skittles!  I wish I had a camera on all them to capture their excitement, but since I can only be in one place at a time these pictures were the best we could do.  Will was jumping up and down saying "I got an Iron Man, I got an Iron Man".  They were even excited about their jammie's and had to try them on right away.  We were getting ready for bed when they noticed that "The Polar Express" was on, which is their absolute favorite Christmas movie.  Because they were so in awe of St. Nick's Day we let them stay up to watch the entire thing.  (Why they put a Children's movie on at 8 p.m. is beyond me.)  They started out crabby, but it turned out to be a fun night.  We can't wait to see how the boys react on Christmas morning!

Will 
Levi 
Max 
Levi 
Max 
Will 
Levi 
Will 
Max 
Fred
He is our Elf and this is how the boys found him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment