
We had a long ultrasound today. They measured all of the babies. They are all doing well and measured good for their gestational age. Baby A and Baby C were 8 oz. and Baby B was 7 oz. I gained another 7 pounds-yay! (I know, this is the only time in my life I will ever get excited about gaining weight!) We listened to the babies heartbeats for the first time today. It was very cool. My belly measured as if I were 24 weeks along (meaning my belly is as big as a woman pregnant with 1 baby at 24 weeks along). Scary to think what I will look like at 24 weeks! I only posted 1 picture of each baby as we had 22 pictures this time. Some were of the foot, the legs, etc. so we just posted profile pictures! We are so excited everything is going well. Also, it's hard to believe that I am half-way to the goal of 34 weeks. We better start shopping to get ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment