Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Friday, January 30, 2009

Touchdown! I made it to 20 weeks!

So I made my first touchdown. The book my doctor gave me on multiple births gives you six time zones for a multiple pregnancy. Once you've reached 20 weeks you've made your first touchdown! The next goal is to make it to 24 weeks. The goal is to make it through each time zone and add another touchdown to stay in the game. The more touchdowns the more likely we are to have healthy babies. We are very excited that we have made it to the official halfway point (Ok, more like 2/3 for me) of the pregnancy with not many problems. We are hopeful that the babies and myself continue to do well so we can bring them home happy and healthy in a few months. I have typical aches and pains of a pregnant woman; back pain, indigestion, exhaustion, and just being plain uncomfortable. But I can't complain! I am not in bed and still able to get out and about and I'm very grateful for that. Our next visit to the doctor is February 5th. We are very excited to see our boys again! We love to see how they've grown and to see them moving and of course to see that nice healthy heart beating! We are looking forward to registering and painting the babies room this weekend. (Ok so I can't paint, my mom and Aunt Karen are going to do it, but I'm still looking forward to it!!!) We are painting the room 2 shades of yellow and putting up a John Deere wall border. Hopefully it will turn out as cute as I picture it! We can't wait!

As you can see in Dale's 20 week belly picture, it is much smaller. He has been working hard exercising, but he also didn't push out this time!!! I on the other hand, have definitely gotten bigger.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the room and all the cute stuff you will get. I might have to start getting stuff together to make them so you have it for their room. I am so glad you made it to half way. Time has gone by so fast. At least for me it has. Your boys are going to be so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete