A blog from the shock of finding out we were having triplets to the fun we have every day raising them!
Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Was that a kick?
I have been feeling the babies move for several weeks now. It first started out like flutters and lately has felt like tennis balls rolling around slowly in my tummy. This usually occurs right after I eat or when I am laying in bed. Well yesterday after I ate lunch I was sitting on the couch and was feeling some rolling. I always pull my shirt up and put my hand on my belly hoping I can feel something. I then felt a slight flick that I could actually feel with my hand. I think Baby A kicked me!!! Later in the day after one of my several snacks I sat down with my hand on my belly and again felt a couple more of these light flicks. They weren't very strong (the babies are only about a pound), but it could definitely be felt outside the tummy. Of course when I yelled for Dale to come feel, it stopped! Only Baby A kicked me so far, but now that I felt a kick (at least I think that's what it was) I am sure I will start feeling a lot more. It was very exciting to feel the kick and I can't wait for Babies B & C to kick me! (Ok, kick me in the womb ONLY!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's soo exciting Misti! And get used to them not moving when you have Dale feel, it happend to me all the time........a hundred years ago when I was pregnant! :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope I get to feel them move this weekend!
Misti I am so excited for you. I love reading your updates every few weeks. I wish I would have blogged our experience. This will be a great treasure for A, B, & C in the future. Have you got names figured out yet? I want to get started on their gifts.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to feel them. This has been an exciting journey for Pa Pa the Great and myself. You know your father is going to brain wash your boys too as he has done to Josh and Tara's.
ReplyDelete