A blog from the shock of finding out we were having triplets to the fun we have every day raising them!
Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/
Monday, June 20, 2011
I See Your Hiney...
It's Nice and Shiny, If You Don't Hide It, Max Will Bite It! I put the boys for a nap last week. They were rambunctious as usual. They were bouncing off the walls (literally) doing everything they could not to fall asleep. They were talking, laughing, and carrying on for about an hour then all became quiet. I waited a few minutes to make sure all were in a good deep sleep then went to check on them. I opened the door and there are three boys sleeping peacefully...COMPLETELY NAKED! There was no way I was going to disturb them to put on a diaper, because frankly I rather clean-up poo than the boys not take a nap! I walked closer to examine the situation. As I get closer I notice that Levi and Will have a perfect bite mark on their hiney's! Max's hiney was nice and shiny as could be so I could only assume he was the culprit. Well upon their awaking Max frankly admitted to the crime. Then when clothing everyone Levi and Will insisted I kiss the ouchy. Lucky for me it was on their behind and they didn't know the difference between a pat with my fingers and a real kiss. Ahhh....parenthood is grand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment