Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Fun!

Friday I decided that we were going to have a little fun outside and so I went to get the pool out of the garage, but when I pulled it out and it seemed to have shrunk!  Then I started blowing up a new pool the boys got from Grandma Hackmann's friends, but it was a little small as well.  I had a plan!  Levi is a little stand offish and more intimidated than Will or Max so I thought I would fill the little pool up for him and get a bigger pool as well.  So we decided to pack up, go to the store and gear ourselves up for summer! We got a new pool and they each got new sunglasses and a hat.  Max wold not take the hat off.  He even slept with it at nap time!  And as I predicted, Levi played in the bigger pool for a short time and when Max and Will started getting rowdy and jumping he decided he wanted out.  He played contently in the little pool without splashing!  The pool was now referred to by Will and Max as Levi's pool.  By late afternoon Levi finally started warming up to the big pool and was even going down the slide!  It was a great day to splash around!

Max 
Will 
Levi 
Max  (Will and Max were jumping and landing on their hiney's!) 
And I'm outta here!  Levi getting out when the splashing started! 
Max in "Levi's pool"!
Will in "Levi's Pool"! 
Levi playing in the sand up on the patio when Will and Max decided they wanted to try his pool! 
Will 
Max 
Will 
Levi 
Levi 
Max 
Will

Will, Max and Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment