Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's all about Levi!

Today was Levi's special day!  We went to the park and played then ran to Target to pick up a few things.  Next we went to Barnes and Noble so that Levi could play with their Thomas the Train Train Table and look at books.  Levi had so much fun with the train table that he didn't even notice me picking up a few Christmas gifts while I was there!  He did take a few minutes to look at some books, but then went right back to the train table.  Finally we went to O'Charley's for lunch.  When we were leaving he thought the window was the door and was trying to push it open.  I told him that you can't go out the window and he thought it was hilarious.  He kept saying "Levi silly, can't go out the window" the entire way home!  I had a great day with Levi!








No comments:

Post a Comment