Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's all about Will!

Occasionally we try to dedicate a special day for each kid.  I wanted to make sure we did this before they started pre-school so last Wednesday I took Will out for his special day.  We went shoe shopping and he absolutely loved trying on all the different shoes.  He would put a pair on, walk to the mirror and make faces and laugh at himself, then he would come back point to another pair and say "try this one" and do it all over again.  He was cracking me and a random passerby up!  We then went to the park and played and went for a walk.  Next we went to St. Charles Harley Davidson to check out the motorcycles since he loves them so much.  We walked through all the aisles of Harley's looking at each and every one and naming their colors.  Finally we met daddy for lunch.  There was no sharing with Max and Levi on this day, Will got his very own hamburger and french fries!  He was then pooped so we came home so he could nap.  Will and I had a great day together!  I enjoy spending one on one time with each kid so much.  It's like I get to know an entire new person.  I look forward to Levi's special day later this week and Max's special day on Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment