Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Monday, August 29, 2011

It's all about Max!

Today was finally Max's Special one on one day with Mommy!  He has been anxiously waiting for his turn.  We waited until today because Max had a doctor's appointment to check-up on his tubes.  He has to do this every 6 months and it usually takes about 5 minutes so I figured we could work his special day around his appointment.  We went to the park to play first thing this morning and then headed to his doctor's appointment.  The usual 5 minute appointment lasted over an hour.  He had to have a hearing test which I wasn't expecting.  Even though it took forever, all is well with Max's hearing and tubes and we were even able to get some saline spray for his nose since he has been having frequent bloody noses.  It was now already lunch time and Max fell asleep as soon as I started the car.  I felt so bad that his appointment lasted so long and thought it wasn't fair to take him home just yet.  We decided to meet Mama Weber for lunch then went to Herman's Orchard and picked nectarines and apples.  Max loves all things farm so this was so much fun for him!  He was even sure to pick plenty so that Will and Levi get to have some too!  It was a very fun Special Day for Max!








No comments:

Post a Comment