Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Thursday, February 12, 2009

22 Week Appointment.

I had another check-up today and all is looking well. My cervical length has stayed the same, the babies heart rates are great and the amount of amniotic fluid went down. Because the amount of fluid went down I am now only measuring at 30 weeks, but I am still gaining weight. 3 pounds this week-yay! (This is the only time I will say yay to gaining weight!) My doctor has been out of town this whole week so I saw another one of his partners. (Boy is my doctor going to be surprised what kind of week I had when he gets back!) I asked several questions about pre-term labor and the gist of it is that it is going to happen and it's possible for me to be in the hospital 6 or 7 times even. I just have to continue to take it easy and make sure I drink lots and lots of fluids. He did give me permission to go swimming and actually encouraged it. So Dale and I will be making trips to the Rec-Plex a few times a week. I will be looking forward to those trips out of the house. That's about it for this week. We go back again next Thursday. Hopefully I won't have any more incidents to write about before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment