We had our 24 week appointment yesterday. There were no changes so that made it a great appointment. The babies all looked good. We actually saw Levi (Baby C) kicking Max (Baby B). As you can see by the ultrasound photos their skin is thickening and their faces on pictures don't look as scary. The three on the left are Will (Baby A), the top two on the right are Max (Baby B) and the bottom two are Levi (Baby C). It looks like Max is smiling! Dale said that they look like him! Other than that I am to continue my medicine to stop contractions and continue the modified bed rest. Next week growth will be measured again.I've also posted our 24 week belly pictures. 24 weeks means I made another touchdown and reached another goal. The next touchdown is 28 weeks and it is a big mark to reach. My goal is to reach 34 weeks, which is only 10 weeks away!!!
Our cribs have come in and I am hoping Dale can get them together this weekend. We are really excited to see all three cribs in the room! Once they are complete I will post pictures of the room. Dale's family had a shower for me last Sunday which was very fun and my mom's family is throwing a shower for me tomorrow. It is starting to feel so real now that we have started to accumulate stuff. We are very excited, but again boys, not in a hurry! Stay in there as long as you can!!!


Hi Misti and Dale
ReplyDeleteMisti is finally catching up to you Dale! :) Just wanted to let you guys know that starting next week I will be working part time. I will be working every day from 8:00 to Noon so if you need anything in the afternoon's just let me know. Especially while the babies are still in the hospital. I'll have to drive by MO Bap everyday on the way to and from work. You just have to ask and can't read minds if you need something. Can't wait to see you again.
Love Aunt Regina
Hello! I hope you will enjoy part-time so that you can be with Bobby more! I'll let you know if we need anything. If you ever feel like it just stop by, I can't go anywhere and then you can see the babies' room. The cribs will be together on Friday and hopefully early next week there will be some things hanging on the walls. Thanks for the note. We'll talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete