Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I wasn't home long.

So it was Monday evening and I had been home from the hospital for 1 day and the stomach cramps started again. They became pretty severe and it was another trip to Labor and Delivery. I was having quite a bit of contracting again but no pelvic pressure. I had to receive a shot to calm my uterus down and as soon as it wore off the contractions started again. They gave me another shot and I had to stay overnight again. I was able to come home Tuesday afternoon and continue on modified bed rest with very minimal activity. I will be evaluated again tomorrow in my doctor's office. Hopefully we can figure things out to get this under control. The nursing staff sounded as if they will most likely see me several more times before I deliver. Pre-term labor is very common in multiple pregnancies, my doctor was just hoping it wouldn't start this early. The next few months will be long, but staying in bed and making trips to the hospital for the health of our baby boys is worth it. Thanks for every one's thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment