Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Friday, February 20, 2009

23 Week Appointment.


We had another appointment yesterday. The babies all look great and were all moving around. My cervical length has been fluctuating which means I am still contracting quite a bit and there was some pressure from baby A. I now have to have a balloon to hold my cervix up. (I won't explain any more details for those men who read this!!!) I am to continue bed rest as I have been and will continue to be seen every week. I gained another 4 pounds and I am still measuring at 30 weeks, which is what is normal for triplets. Hopefully there will be no changes next week!
On another note, Dale finally felt a baby kick. I was so excited that he finally felt it because he was getting frustrated and thought they didn't like him. I made him put his hands on my belly for a while and finally Levi kicked him, and then kicked him several more times. Dale was so excited and I am so happy that he now knows what they are doing!
The top picture is of Levi (Baby A)-he is the squirmer so he is face on. He wouldn't hold still for a profile picture...again!!! The second picture down is Max (Baby B) and the third is Will (Baby A). They are getting to big to get anything other than their head in a picture! Aren't they adorable!!!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I guess Levi is going to be the wild 'mini-Dale' that is going to be a trouble maker. Max and Will seem calm now but we'll see how that turns out! They'll have the Dale-fire in them too for sure. Can't wait to see them all! Miss hanging out with you! Maybe I'll stop by and bother you guys sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come by anytime! Since I can't go anywhere company is always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Nick and I were thinking of making you guys some dinner sometime too! Lets us know a good day and we'll make you a good meal!

    ReplyDelete