Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Thursday, March 5, 2009

25 Week Appointment!

Today was our 25 week appointment. During our ultrasound today they measured growth. Will (Baby A) weighs 1 lb. 11 oz., Max (Baby B) weighs 1 lb. 10 oz., and Levi (Baby C) weighs 1 lb. 12 oz. They are growing right on track. They all look so cute and healthy. The first picture is of Baby A's leg, foot and hand. The next picture down is of Baby A's leg, the next Baby A's foot, the next Baby A's leg and foot and the first on top in the next row is Baby A's foot again. The second picture down in the second row is Baby B's profile. The third picture is of Baby C's head and hands-he was waving at us! The last picture is of Baby C smiling at us. Finally, the two pictures at the bottom are of Baby B showing off all of his glory. He sure made his father proud!!!



The rest of the appointment was good. My cervical length was good. I am measuring around 35 weeks and he said that I would be at 40 really soon! (See here comes more stretch marks!!!) I am to continue everything that I am doing. As far as my cold he said that I could take Claritin for the congestion. All in all today's appointment went great!

No comments:

Post a Comment