Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Friday, March 27, 2009

28 Weeks!!!!



So I am few days off with posting my 28 week belly picture but here it is. You can't miss it! Haha! Ignore my face, it takes a lot out of me to shower so doing my hair and putting on make-up is saved for once a week when I go to the doctor. But does make-up really take away the puffiness? Haha! Also here is the ultrasound pictures from Wednesday. The first is Baby A, the next one down is Baby B, the second one on top is Baby C and the last one is of all three of their heads! I don't have much else to post. There hasn't been much going on since I got out of the hospital on Wednesday, which is good. I feel good that the rest of the week will be uneventful!
















No comments:

Post a Comment