Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Thursday, March 12, 2009

26 Week Appointment.

Today's appointment went well. We didn't get any new photos, but the boys all look good. My cervical length has stayed the same as last week which is very good. My Nurse Practitioner said that next week I will have a glucose test and be tested for anemia. She said most triplet moms will have to go on an iron pill. Right after she said that I told her that this week I have been feeling extremely tired and nauseous, she said that leads back to the anemia. So most likely I will be started on iron in the next week or so. Only 2 more weeks until I reach my next touchdown. We don't want to deliver in two weeks, but that is when the survival rate increases to 90%. We are still shooting for my goal of 34 weeks, but ultimately they hope for anything between 32-34 weeks. So ONLY 6-8 weeks to go! I can't believe it! She also stated that it is high probability that at 30 weeks I will go into the hospital. If I can make it to 30 weeks without going into the hospital and have to be there from 30 weeks on I would be happy! So it's continue the best rest as I've been doing and hopefully have an uneventful week. Hopefully next week's results won't be much different from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment