A blog from the shock of finding out we were having triplets to the fun we have every day raising them!
Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
OMG! As if my day weren't bad enough!
I am having a horrible day. My runny nose has turned into a full blown cold. I can't breathe and can't get comfortable. My eyes are watering constantly and I keep sneezing. Not that I want to bore everyone with my cold complaints, everyone has been there, but here's the doozy. I go to take a shower, a highlight of the day when you are on bed rest, and there it is staring right at me, yes a big ol' STRETCH MARK!!! I think my watery eyes are now tears!!! I knew it was coming, but I had hope that maybe, just maybe I would make it through this pregnancy with no stretch marks. I don't know what I was thinking, I mean I am having three, but that hope was still there. With 9 weeks still left until my goal, I guess I should now expect them to pop up everywhere. Sorry honey, so much for my bikini days! You might just have to save up for that plastic surgery after all! Ha-ha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment