Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Thursday, April 2, 2009

29 Week Appointment!

Well I got to come home so that means the appointment was good. The boys all look good with good heart rates. My cervical length has shortened slightly again, but not much change since last week. I am to continue the bed rest and he adjusted my meds again. One of my contraction meds I can only take for 2 days then I skip a day and start over. On the day I do not take that med I can really tell that the contractions are more frequent and hard. So on the days I am off of that med I can take double of the other med. Hopefully this will help. Dale gets really nervous when I have the hard contractions that wake us from a deep sleep. The doctor said as long as they are infrequent and sporadic then I don't have to worry, but if I ever think I need to be evaluated to come in. I am very sore today after my appointment. I usually am, but this week is a lot worse than usual. Hopefully it will ease up soon, otherwise I might I have to call them. I have been having quite a bit of back pain and sciatic nerve pain also so the doctor showed me a stretch that will hopefully help. Hopefully I will continue to stay stable so I can stay home for another week or so.

I couldn't post the ultrasound pictures because our scanner is not working for some reason. If it starts working later I will update the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment