Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunshine on a rainy day!

So as gloomy and rainy as it is today, there was sunshine in my world. Dale brought up our dogs for a visit. I was able to take a wheel chair ride down to the parking garage and sat in the car for about 10 minutes hugging on the dogs. It was so exciting and I miss them so much. Huck wouldn't stop kissing me and Sally just sat next to me the entire time. Of course when we were getting ready to go back up to the hospital room Huck became sad again like he knew what was going to happen. I just wanted to cry. At least they know now that I didn't abandon them and that I will be home as soon as I can. After the visit Dale took me outside for a few minutes to sit. I know it's yucky and it's rainy, but the smell of the air was amazing! You realize how you take advantage of the little things in life when you are stuck in a hospital bed.

Other than that I am pretty stable here. My newest development it itching. I itch everywhere. Benadryl didn't help, special lotions aren't helping. So now they have to run some blood tests to see if it's something else and they are researching the meds I am on to see if there can be any interaction with them. But the thing is I've been taking these same meds for weeks and no itching. Anyway, if it's not something it's another. At least I can deal with itching!

No comments:

Post a Comment